I was pumping with Supermama Lab Air Plus as I was writing this review, and it makes me fall in love with hands-free pumps.
My breastfeeding journey is not easy, still. At least, with the Supermama Lab breast pump, I still can extract the milk while my nipple is healing (dang you nipple bleb).
Without stretching this conversation, time to talk about the Supermama Lab Air Plus which is more than function and comfort.
Anatomy of Supermama Lab Air Plus
The Supermama Lab Air Plus wireless breast pump is packed with features that make it a top choice for busy moms. Here are just a few of its highlights:
- Wireless Bluetooth remote lets you control your pump without needing to peek
- Ultra slim design to fit in any bra
- Handsfree & wearable with no messy tubes or cords
- Dual motors are designed to mimic your baby’s sucking pattern for thorough milk clearing.
- 4 pumping modes: Smart Auto, Massage, Lactation & Expression
- Pump & store for later with reusable 4.70z/140ml bottles.
- 9 adjustable suction levels to suit your needs
What’s Inside the Box
- Air Plus Wearable Breast Pump* (with 24mm Breast Shield)
- Bluetooth Wireless Remote
- 27mm Breast Shield
- Sealing Cap
- Cleaning Brush
- USB-C Charger
- Air Plus & Remote Instruction Manual
- Supermama Lab Stickers
- 1 Year Warranty
How to Use Supermama Breast Pump
It’s pretty straightforward to use the breast pump. All you need to do are:
- Assembling the five accessories. Twist the storage bottle first then put the breast shield.
- Adjusting the mode according to your liking. But I would suggest keeping back and forth for massage, lactation, and expression to imitate the baby’s ways of drinking.
If you read the anatomy above, you will only read the good things.
But, let me balance it out so you can decide to invest in the Supermama Lab Air Plus breast pump!
P/S: Make sure to know your flange size by measuring it out. I use a ruler and paper method, it is much easier.
|The Bluetooth remote is very helpful so I won’t need to take a peek at my boobs while I was walking around. The battery for the remote last longer.||N/A|
|The glass material makes it easy to wash and drying is much faster. There’s no residue of breast milk after every wash.||As long you have a silicone brush, the storage bottle part is easy to clean. But only this part takes a bit of time to dry due to the irregular shape design.|
|The settings from auto mode (when I’m busy this is a good one) to expression is a comfy session.||I’ve tried until level 9 and truthfully it doesn’t hurt. But I feel like my breast is not fully empty. Need to adjust the tightness of the bra and the position to empty it further.|
|The flange comes in 24mm size as well! This is good because according to the baby store where I went, usually, Asian moms wear 24mm flange size.||Supermama Lab advises changing the accessory parts every 2-3 months, or if you spot any signs of wear and tear. The maintenance part is on the pricey side.|
|I like that you can store the milk with the sealing cap. No need to transfer to other bottles multiple times. Definitely great for office moms!||Again with the irregular shape, you might spill or won’t transfer your milk 100%. The bottle storage size might not be enough for an oversupply mom’s.|
Aside from the table above, it’s not 100% silent as you can still hear the pump operating. But definitely less noisy than the other pump that I have here.
Overall, the Supermama Lab Air Plus breast pump is perfect for traveling due to its sleek design. It’s pretty lightweight as well!
If you’re looking for a wireless breast pump that is not bulky and you can use while doing your work. This is the one for you!
OR GET 20% OFF PURCHASE USING SHOPBACK PAY LATER (available for new users only)
Aqa’s Note is an ADS-FREE BLOG!
Do you find this post helpful? Support Aqalili Azizan by donating here: