Disclaimer: This blogpost is a sponsored post. Whether it's gifted, sponsored or bought with my own money, I will only ever give you my honest review. As an independent lifestyle blogger, I will get a small percentage commission, if you purchase through referral or affiliate links on every post – at no additional cost to you.
About Some By Mi
I’ve been following the beauty trend, and if your K-beauty junkie, you’ve just heard the brand called Some By Mi.
The name Some By Mi originates from the combination of the words “Something”, “By A Miracle” and “Mi” which stands for “beauty” in Korean “미”. Something interesting is that the hanja (Chinese character) form of “미” is 美.
They aim to make products without causing any inconvenience, such as skin concerns or using complicated ingredients. The best part is since they’ve been completed with Skin Irritation Test, which can be safely used on sensitive, problematic skin.
Since the brand promises to formulate its products with mild and skin-friendly, natural ingredients are FREE from harmful chemicals such as carcinogens, colourants and parabens.
Benefits of Some By Mi Product Line
Some By Mi has four product lines, where each targeted for specific skin concerns such as:
- Snail Truecica: for promoting collagen production and assisting in skin rejuvenation and healing
- AHA-BHA-PHA: to address modern skin problems and has everything you need to cleanse, heal and revitalise acne-prone skin
- Yuja Niacin: to brighten dull and uneven skin tone
- Pure Vitamin C: plumps the skin with vitality and creates soft but glowing skin.
But, we’re going to focus more on Some By Mi AHA-BHA-PHA 30 Days Miracle Line! All of their products on this line contains AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acids), BHA (Beta Hydroxy Acids) and PHA (Polyhydroxy Acids); where this is some of the problems that they can help with:
- Angry skin conditions, such as acne and pimples
- Skin that requires gentle exfoliation
- Uneven makeup due to rough patches of skin
- Large pores
- Dull skin tone
- Excess oil and sebum can cause blocked pores and breakouts
- Problematic skin that requires soothing and strengthening
- Combination skin that needs gentle care in specific areas, such as the t-zone.
On this blog, I’m reviewing their two products from this line: the Miracle Acne Clear Foam and Miracle Cream!
1. Some By Mi AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Acne Clear Foam
Start your day with Miracle Acne Clear Foam formulated to relieve acne-prone skin with the tea tree magic. It’s a foamy and refreshing cleanser that gently removes oils and dead skin cells without causing sensitivity, dryness or tightness.
I like the scents and the feeling when the foam rub on my skin. It’s soft and gives you that cooling and minty sensation, which wakes me up every morning I use this. It does help me to prevent my time of the month pimples from coming out and smooth my skin after a few use.
Overall, I would like to recommend this cleanser, especially if you have acne-prone skin and a person like me who has excessive sebum production.
Check out INCIDecoder analyse ingredients HERE. Purchase the Miracle Acne Foam HERE. Check out more brands from Threebs HERE.
2. Some By Mi AHA BHA PHA 30 Days Miracle Cream
After cleansing and tone your face, time to put on Miracle Cream on your skin! It’s a cica cream designed to protect the skin from external irritation. The Centella Asiatica also will help your to sooth your skin act as antioxidant as well. Since this line is cater for acne problem, they have niacinamide as one of the key ingredients.
The Miracle Cream is super fast absorbing mosituriser that I have ever tried in my life. It’s gel which loveable by my combination skin type and it makes my skin feels smoother, softer and nourished.
Overall, it’s one of the creams that it’s recommended, especially if you have acne-prone skin and a person like me who has combination skin and loves gel-type moisturiser.