Home Cafe: Banana Milk Smoothie Recipe
I love home cafe video – watching and making it. I know I still have to improve, but it’s such a fun journey! A simple explanation of the home cafe is where people prepared cafe foods in the comfort of their own home.
From the setup to the recipe, I want to share the complete recipe of the Banana Smoothie that I created myself. It’s straightforward and delicious, that’s my promise to you. Let’s go!
- Frozen banana – Buy it from Shopee HERE.
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract – Buy it from Shopee HERE.
- A dash of cinnamon ground (optional) – Buy it from Shopee HERE.
- 1 cup of milk – Buy it from Shopee HERE.
- Aerosol Whipped Cream (optional) – Buy it from Shopee HERE.
All you need to do is throw all the ingredients in a blender and let it do its work. Any blender would do, and enjoy it while cold! I also made reels for you, so make sure to click and watch it Ingredients 😊
View this post on Instagram
If you tried it, don’t forget to leave a comment below or tag me on my Instagram @aqaliliazizan. I always will be there to repost!