Nudestix contents on my blog keep slaying that by day! This time I want to introduce you to a Smokey Nude Glow Kit from the brand and how to get three looks out of it.
About the Nudestix Kit
Nudestix co-founder Taylor Frankel introduces her curated Smokey Nude Glow Kit, just in time for fall. This limited edition, the six-piece kit is a collection of tried-and-true Nudestix favourites that work effortlessly to create a subtle nude, glow to full out smokey glam.
“Life gets busy, so makeup shouldn’t be,” says Taylor.
“Because I’m always on-the-go, I wanted to create a full-face collection of six multi-tasking products that can be worn from a nude office look to an all-day glow to a smokey cocktail evening. My go-to look is an effortless natural glow, so my kit includes my favourite warm blush, golden glow, natural lips and sultry eyeshadows.”
What you will get?
- Magnetic Nude Glimmers – 24K Goddess: A multi-use stick that you can use anywhere to
create glowing skin and an all-over dewy look. The pure glimmering gold hue works flawlessly
with any skin tone.
- Magnetic Plush Paint – St. Tropez (Exclusive Shade): Luxury K-beauty formula that multi-tasks as cheek blush,
eyeshadow and soft lip colour. The lightweight and long-wearing, cool rose nude shade finishes
as a velvety-matte texture.
- Magnetic Luminous Eye – Rustique & Immortal: You can use the 4-in-1 eye pencil as an
eyeshadow, eyelid primer, eyeliner or highlighter for an all-natural shimmer. Rustique is a rusty
copper with golden shimmer and Immortal a shimmery bronze hue.
- Gel Color Lip – Tay Tay: Super hydrating for the skin and lips, this blush pink gel provides great
colour payoff without being sticky.
- Intense Matte Lip – Fringe: Bold and kiss-proof, this warm-toned brownish-orange pencil is
matte and creamy and perfect to use as a lipstick, lipliner or cheek tint.
- Tin with mirror and sharpener
- Metallic Pouch
How to get the Smokey Nude Glow makeup look:
Since most of us working from home, we still need to be presentable during an online meeting. So here’s three zooms ready makeup looks that I followed from Taylor’s YouTube video here.